Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The SOM Saga 8 - Not ready to sum up, yet

Today, I was going to put together a recap of what we had learned on our voyage of discovery, but then I learned we have gotten ourselves another opportunity to experiment tomorrow morning my time.   Her bottom is still a little tender, but not so as to postpone a chance like this.

So I thought we might include that upcoming experience to add to the sum total, and then do the recap.

But for now, my distant partner and I have to endure another toe tingling period of anticipation.   Hers, she tells me, has a faint hint of fear in it for she now knows it is going to be a session that "stings like merry hell".   But she really would not want it to be otherwise.

What a delightful dream to sleep on...

No comments:

Post a Comment