Friday, May 16, 2014

A seventh deadly sin.

In the world of spanking videos, there are the six deadly sins:  Alcohol, Bad grades, Credit card abuse, Driving tickets, Shop lifting and Tobacco.    At least - one would think so if one's only entertainment came from watching English spanking videos.

A correspondent has alerted me to the possibility of a seventh spanking sin.   You may recall from one my last post that Arya in the book of Game of Thrones was routinely beaten by Weese for disobedience and for looking at him!   Wow!   The crime of "looking at".   (I cannot vouch for the accuracy of that, for I have not yet reach A Clash of Kings in my reading.   I may one day have to recant this post...)

Anyway, I offer the following dialogue aids for future spanking videos coming from our favorite English video producers.   You will recall that their standard style is for long tirades from the spanker, usually concocted on the fly out of the director's suggestion of how a spanking should unfold.   These "ad-libs" are offered to get the creative juices flowing in the cast and crew:

     "I am deeply disappointed in you Samantha - your parents did not spend a fortune sending you to a private finishing school of this stature in order that you would go around looking at people."

     "I didn't get to become Head of School by looking at people, I can tell you.   And you will lose your prefect's badge if you don't stop looking."

     "I am sorry, Samantha, but you did look at people, and now your naughty bottom is going to have to pay the price."

     "I once played Rugby at Twickenham - so I think we shall try something different today - this broom handle across your naughty little bottom should correct your habit of looking."  "Oh no, sir, not the broom handle.   I won't look any more, honest.   Ow!"

      "No - I am not finished!   You looked at several people!   Naughty girl!  It's the strap for you now!"  "Ow!"

     (Strokes her bottom with firmness).   "I think that you have almost learned your lesson.   Let me see.   Another... another six from this cane should cure you of looking, yes, I think another ... another six should do it.   And you need to count these out loud.  And after each stroke, you are to say 'I shall not look anymore."   "Yes sir, I am learning my lesson, I shall not look at anyone again from now on, sir."   "I should hope not - next time you are sent to me for looking, you can expect twice as many."   "Yes sir, Thank you sir ... Ow!   One.   I shall not look any more."

(For half my normal fee, I could crack out an entire shooting script - I am so excited by all of this ...)




No comments:

Post a Comment