Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Polish Connection

My very good colleague Bożena Podstawska has taken time out to translate "Just Wilhelmina" into a Polish version called Tylko Wilhelmina.   We launched it yesterday through Smashwords, and it will make its way into various e-book retailers over the next couple of weeks or so.

I am not a native Polish speaker, so cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statement that this is the first novel for spankos ever published in that language.   Wow - an assumed spanko population in the order of 6,000,000 Polish speakers - and no literature of any sort to titillate their curiosity,    Who would have guessed?

Well, if you have work that you think would be suitable for translation, drop me a line and I will do what I can to alleviate this dearth of Polish spanking literature.   And it might prove to be a useful additional revenue stream for you.

(Should you know of existing spanking material available in the Polish language, do drop me a line so that I can set the record straight).

No comments:

Post a Comment